Yes WATER! That element that keeps you Healthy!
Today we usually end up drinking coffee and lots of soda and we forget the importance of water!
It’s not enough and not good to drink water when you’re thirsty because if you’re thirsty then you’re already dehydrated. Drinking enough water and staying hydrated it’s very important for your health. Don’t wait until you’re thirsty.
Your body depends on water and is estimated to be about 70 percent water. Every cell in your body needs water to live and be healthy !
How much water do you need to drink every day depends on many factors like your health, your weight, how active you are, what you eat, the climate where you are and many others. The more active you are the more water you’ll need. Drinking 8 glasses every day it’s easy to remember and it definitely can make a difference.
Here are a few reasons why you should drink water!
– It makes you healthy
– Combat stress
– Water transports oxygen to your cells
– Water increases your energy level
– It makes your heart and skin healthy
– Water keeps your brain and memory healthy
– Water serves as a lubricant – good for your joints
– Reduces daytime fatigue
– It’s essential for digestion
– Regulates body temperature
– Water helps prevent kidney stones and urinary tract infections
– Water helps in the prevention of diseases
– Water can prevent headaches and muscle weakness
– Ensures a proper delivery of nutrients in the body
– It’s essential to the human body’s survival
– Water helps you eliminate toxins
Stay healthy…Drink Water !