I love waking up in the morning breathing the fresh air, looking at the sunrise, planning the day and enjoying it.
Why do you need a day off?
Well…here are a few good reasons:
- Get away from day to day activities
- Get away from the stress of your job
- Have some time just for you
- Do something you love, something you like and enjoy
- A day off gives you time to rest and it recharges your batteries
- An opportunity to get away and meet new people, learn new things, and why not meet new opportunities
- Spend time with your loved ones ( friends, family, pets…)
- Do all the things you can’t do while you’re working
- Come back feeling fresh and full of energy
- Appreciate the good things around you
- You deserve it !
Now when was the last time you had a day just for yourself?
These days some people are so caught in their work that they have no free time, no time to breath and no idea about what to do with a free day.
When you let yourself dragged into work and everything around your job you forget how life outside of your office really is.
So…when you take a day off or you have some free time just think of what you like and do those things. Forget about work, office, projects, bills and just enjoy the life around you.
There is a whole world out there with lots of beautiful and exciting things for you to explore.
Go and visit new places, go camping ( it’s a wonderful experience ). Go out with friends ( not the ones you work with – remember this day is about you! not work and other problems ).
Take a walk on a beach or in a park with your lovely dog. Don’t have a dog? Go alone and enjoy the beauty of the nature around you. Don’t rush! Life’s too short!
If you don’t want to go out then don’t! Stay home and relax, listen to your favorite music or just …do absolutely nothing. Get some extra sleep and spend some time alone if you think you need to put your thoughts in order.
Take a break! Don’t wait for the perfect moment to take it because there will always be something for you to do and that perfect moment will never come.
Did you ever find yourself sitting by your office window wanting to get outside and just enjoy that beautiful day?