Do you remember
- That moment when you smile with every part of your body
- When you just can’t take that smile off your face just because you feel so great!
- When you remember a lovely moment from your childhood
- When you feel happy and proud of what you accomplish
- When you finally succeed
- That moment when you watch the sunrise with a cup of tea in your hand thinking how great that day’s going to be?
- When you’re just YOU! Doing things you like
- That feeling when you walk barefoot through the grass full of dew on a lovely morning
- That moment when you hear your favorite song while you’re walking on the street
- When you see an old friend
- When you’re playing with your kids
- That moment when you’re playing with your pet
- When after the storm the sun comes up
- That moment when you fall in love
- That moment when you’re holding his/her hand
- That moment when you’re feeling larger than life and you’re having fun with your friends
- That lovely moment when you’re doing something great and you’re thinking “I’ll remember this for the rest of my life!”
Today’s all about happy moments in your life. Make sure you have special moments in every day of your life!
Love this post! There’s so much to smile and be happy about 🙂 and ps. I’m growing mangoes at home now 🙂
I’m glad you like it! Yes we have so many things to be happy about! Can’t wait to see the mango trees 🙂
What great moments… enough to make one smile 🙂
🙂 This is great! Thanks for sharing. I feel happier just from reading your post.
So inspirational! Love this!
I’m so glad you enjoyed it! Thank you 🙂
A good post, it reminds me to appreciates happy moments of your life in the past or now.
beautiful post.. : )
lovely… and I have a cup of tea in hand!
A moment to bring a smile? Looking at my husband, realizing how solid our marriage still is, feeling contentment and satisfaction. AH, beautiful, smily time.
Keep spreading your positive philosophy; the world needs it!
Thank you for your wonderful words and for the encouragement!
Beautiful 🙂 It brought a sudden rush of so many feelings and memories:)