August 5, 2012
Life it’s a great gift and if we know how, we can make it great. But sometimes life takes us by surprise.
We don’t know for how long we’re going to be here or the ones around us. Life is crazy…today you are, tomorrow you’re not!
So make time for the ones you love. Treasure them! Try to tell them as often as you can what they mean to you. Spend time with your dear ones, your family, friends, your lovely pet.
Sometimes in our crazy life we might ignore them or forget the good times we spent together. Don’t do that…because those are the most important moments.
Life’s short! Try not to fight with them and even if you do try to solve the problem and enjoy the time spent together.
Sometimes life takes them away and you might not have the chance to tell them how much they mean to you. And there’s no turning back! once they are gone, they are gone…so don’t ignore this. Make time to spend with them and say or show how much you love them.
Make each moment spent together great and get the most of it!
March 23, 2012
Yes WATER! That element that keeps you Healthy!
Today we usually end up drinking coffee and lots of soda and we forget the importance of water!
It’s not enough and not good to drink water when you’re thirsty because if you’re thirsty then you’re already dehydrated. Drinking enough water and staying hydrated it’s very important for your health. Don’t wait until you’re thirsty.
Your body depends on water and is estimated to be about 70 percent water. Every cell in your body needs water to live and be healthy !
How much water do you need to drink every day depends on many factors like your health, your weight, how active you are, what you eat, the climate where you are and many others. The more active you are the more water you’ll need. Drinking 8 glasses every day it’s easy to remember and it definitely can make a difference.
Here are a few reasons why you should drink water!
– It makes you healthy
– Combat stress
– Water transports oxygen to your cells
– Water increases your energy level
– It makes your heart and skin healthy
– Water keeps your brain and memory healthy
– Water serves as a lubricant – good for your joints
– Reduces daytime fatigue
– It’s essential for digestion
– Regulates body temperature
– Water helps prevent kidney stones and urinary tract infections
– Water helps in the prevention of diseases
– Water can prevent headaches and muscle weakness
– Ensures a proper delivery of nutrients in the body
– It’s essential to the human body’s survival
– Water helps you eliminate toxins
Stay healthy…Drink Water !